Payment of Fees
You shall pay all fees when is due. Payments are on 6 month or annually (depend of the active plan) in advance unless other (mutually agreed) agreement is made. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, or you charge back money for already done cleaning job, TZ-Security.com reserves the right to remove custom hardening protection and return back full (infected) backup of server or site.
Our services does NOT include any custom work on design, site transfers from server to server, and whatever else client expect from us to do. We are not your “all in one” web guys, our job is just this >> cleaning malware from servers, server hardening and other security services.
We provide :
- Cleaning your server and website(s) from any kind of malicious codes, injected scripts, uploaded trojans, java drive-by files, spam emailers, bruteforce scripts, phishing pages, exploit packs, infected word/excel/pdf files, botnet web panels, web shells, DDOS shells, backdoors…
- After initial cleaning we provide 7 days (or 365 days with 1 year plan) tracking of server activities (GET/POST) to better analyze visits and page requests and manage custom security setup for your online assets, web applications, web sites and server.
- Improving security with several different layers of protection – server based hardening* (php.ini and .htaccess), custom Firewall script** (checking and filtering malicious traffic and requests coming to your website), daily monitoring files on server for any change, etc.
* Harden server and “lock” key functions necessary for malicious scripts to work, hence preventing, crippling or totally blocking their functionality. Our filter system and server hardening measures are constantly improved and updated to manage all known (and many unknown) suspicious activities, risks, vulnerabilities, threats and attacks.
** Additional services can be purchased – daily monitoring of web files, active protection and filtering of malicious visits, scanners, bots, various hack attempts, etc.
For more detailed list of our activities and services, please visit Services page.
Site is not open for user registration, so we are not registering emails, names, and other personal information from visitors. We will collect basic contact data and personal information only from our paying customers.
Frames, cookies, social media tracking, etc
Only what is tracked on TZ-Security.com website is general statistics provided by Google Analytics service, activated solely for checking on website visits and totally anonymous for visitors.
We don’t have advertisers and marketing partners; we don’t sell 3rd party products so we don’t need to track purchasing history, returning visitors, etc.
We don’t use or collect any kind of visitor information, including aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements to 3rd party advertisers.
Newsletter and email communication
We don’t send newsletters, promotions, product reviews and other (very often annoying and spammy) type of emails. Emails received from us will be emails where clients explicitly want to receive answer (for example we reply on inquiry about our services) or in case of very urgent matter and security alerts.
Inquiries about our services
All inquiries are handled over email (in website header) and contact form (in footer).
From our clients we collect:
– contact information (name, email address) for customer support and subscription managing
– payment information (Paypal payment receipt)
– username and password for FTP access, Cpanel and site admin access.
Paying customers will be asked to submit access details to FTP, Cpanel and website administrator panel. We need it to check the files on server and to do our scanning / cleaning / hardening / prevention / protection job. All login data is secured by strong crypto algorithms and kept in offline computer in our office, isolated from internet and local network.
Payment process is handled by Paypal, so we are not collecting payment details on site; We are using Paypal tracking ID and registered email to confirm payment for our services.
Even when client want to pay via wire transfer or other payment solution, we are keeping data safe, in offline computer, disconnected from any internet accessible device.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Links to 3rd Party Sites are provided for convenience only, to provide better explanation, or something interesting or informative. We don’t endorse the content of third-party links, we are not affiliated with them and we are not responsible for the content of a third-party website since we do not control any of the content.